- This weekly update will now only be posted on our Website with a hard copy also posted at the mailroom. Please respond to this email or notify the office if you want to continue to receive this update via your email.
- All sprinkler system valves are being turned off. Winterizing the system is tentatively set for the week of October 11th.
- Tree trimming was completed. The tree trimming company is now working on removing several tree stumps on the back side of the property.
- The maintenance department truck (white Ford pick-up) will have a “new designated” parking spot.
- Please notify the office if you are interested in volunteering to shovel snow.
- PLEASE do not use the Pet Waste baskets for any trash other than pet waste. We will be placing a waste receptacle back in the mailroom for your junk mail.
The Architectural Committee will be doing another walkabout~
Sunday, September 26th at 10:00AM. They will be meeting at the mailboxes.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
If you have questions or arrive late and need to know where the group is, please call Karin at 303-506-5525 or Julie at 575-770-3295.
The Board of Directors believes that each of you will enjoy and benefit from having more timely updates about our community. We are going to try sending a weekly newsletter. This newsletter will only be a bullet point communication of what occurred at Canyon Club during the past week in regards to maintenance, security, and projects and planning. It will not include any detailed information, it is meant only as a general information vehicle. We will have to develop new disciplines to keep up with a weekly newsletter. Since we volunteer our time and most Board Members also have full time jobs, we can’t promise that this newsletter will come out at the same time each week but we will attempt to publish one each Tuesday. It will be posted at the mail room and be available on our website, http://canyonclubcondos.org/.
This introduction and the first update will additionally be emailed.
- Last day for the pool to be open is this Sunday, Sept. 19
- We are going ahead on a bid to improve our sprinkler system
- We will soon be changing trash removal companies, specifics are forth-coming
- We have chosen a company to prune some trees on the property, times and dates TBD
- Tony is our only maintenance person as of this date
The fine structure has been updated and the Rules and Regulations are being updated and posted online. Starting with our new fiscal year on October 1, 2021 the new fine structure is as follows:
- Warning letter
- First fine: $75
- Second fine: $150
- Third fine: $225
The fine structure is being changed to more strongly enforce compliance with the Declarations, and Rules and Regulations of our Community Association.
The Canyon Club Condos HOA Board Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. in the Clubhouse and via Zoom.
All residents, owners and tenants are encouraged to attend.
For those attending via Zoom, the Board is asking that questions be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Monday, September 20, 2021, so they can be addressed during the meeting. Please join the meeting using the invitation information included below.
If you have any questions regarding this email, please contact the office at your convenience.
Susan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Board Meeting
Time: Sep 21, 2021 06:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 884 0298 1984
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88402981984#,,,,*511797# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,88402981984#,,,,*511797# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 884 0298 1984
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbC9J6xKt8