As a Reminder!
The Annual Holiday Potluck is
Saturday, January 13th
from 6-8 pm in the Clubhouse!
Please RSVP by Wednesday!!
Bring your favorite dish, salad or desert to share with all.
You are invited…
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS
What: Annual Canyon Club Holiday Potluck
When: Saturday, January 13
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Please bring your favorite
Appetizer, Main Dish or Dessert to share
Canyon Club will supply Beer & Wine
R.S.V.P. by January 10th
Please supply the unit number and names of the adults and children who will be attending – to 303.757.8527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Family of
Will be holding a
“Remembrance Open House”
December 14, 2017
From 2 pm to 5 pm
in the Clubhouse.
You are invited to come by and meet the family
and share your memories!
This is not a service, just a “Remembrance”.
Join us for the first Wag N’ Swim dog event at the Canyon Club Pool where dogs can take a splash, wag for a treat, and have a sniff or two.
When: Saturday, September 23 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
In order to ensure a successful event, owners are asked to follow certain guidelines at the event:
- Dogs must wear a current rabies tag and ID tag at all times.
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Dogs in heat, puppies under four months or who have not had final shots, aggressive dogs, and dogs who are sick may not attend.
- If your dog does not socialize well in crowds, this is not the event for him or her.
- The owner of any dog displaying aggressive or mounting behavior must immediately leash and remove the dog from the situation.
- Owners are liable for their pets and are responsible for keeping their dogs within the pool boundaries.
- NO human swimming will be allowed.
You are invited…
CELEBRATE & MEET YOUR NEIGHBORS
What: Annual Canyon Club Picnic
When: Saturday, September 27
Time: 5:00 – 8:00pm
Where: The Clubhouse
Canyon Club will supply food & non-alcoholic beverages.
R.S.V.P. by Friday, September 19th. RSVP is mandatory.
Please supply the unit number and names of the adults and children who will be attending to Beth. Her phone is 303.757.8527.
RSVPs cannot be accepted after September 19, 2014 due to ordering deadlines.