Canyon Club Condos HOA Board Meeting will be held via a Zoom Video Conference on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, at 6:30 p.m.
The Board is asking that if anyone has questions, they should be emailed to email@example.com by the end of the day on Monday, January 18, 2021, so they can be addressed during the meeting.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, the HOA Board Meeting will not be held in-person. A Zoom Video Conference has been scheduled instead. Please join the meeting using the invitation information included below.
If you have any questions regarding this email, please contact the office at your convenience.
Topic: Monthly Board Meeting
Time: Jan 19, 2021 06:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 820 1671 3053
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 820 1671 3053
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ktDlCqUua
HAPPY THANKSGIVING from the Board and Maintenance Staff!
As a reminder, maintenance and the office will be closed Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Should you have a maintenance emergency please call 720-385-8158 and leave your name, unit number, phone number and the nature of the emergency. Someone will call you back. If you do not leave this information, you may not get a call back.
Enjoy the Holiday!
Project Update 10-5-2020
Storage tank backfill
Backfill is now complete and the stockpiles have been removed. Cobblestone work was delayed due to some ductwork that needed to be repaired near the tanks. This repair has been completed and cobblestone delivery and installation are expected to begin this week.
New facility roads
Work on the new access road for the site from Happy Canyon Road has begun. Curbs and gutters have been placed and the paving will begin the second week of October. Once this road is usable, most truck traffic will be rerouted to this access point and away from the eastern side of the site. There is a new gravel access road being placed on the west side along Happy Canyon Road that has created a lot of beeping noise and dust. This work should be completed in the next two weeks.
Installation of the irrigation system is nearly complete, which was delayed by the winter weather conditions earlier in September. Prep work for the sod and seeding will begin this week, and we hope to begin planting trees by mid-October.
The permanent fencing has been completed with the exception of the gates, which were delayed due to a backorder on a part. This part has been shipped and we will be able to complete the gates in the next two weeks. The blue mesh has been transferred from the temporary fence to the permanent fencing and we are working to remove the graffiti from it now.
We are continuing concrete flatwork at the site to reduce the amount of dust in the area and will begin paving operations in early October. We will continue to have multiple water trucks on-site spraying as needed to mitigate dust issues in the area.
We have reduced the street sweeping on Happy Canyon Road to two times a week and will continue to sweep on additional days as needed.
We will continue to work on Saturdays with personnel arriving at 7 a.m. and equipment use beginning at 8 a.m. We do not anticipate working any Sundays for the foreseeable future.
Weekday working hours remain from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding while we work to upgrade this important part of your water distribution system.
Questions? Please contact:
PR and Communications
MWH Constructors, Inc.
LCM will be sending out a letter to owners, along with a paper billing in lieu of a coupon, for October and November dues, for those who don’t use bank draft auto-payments. Once coupons are printed they will go out ASAP. For those who utilize auto-payments those letters will include directions for updating your new dues amount.
No owner who sends in a late payment, for October, will be assessed a late fee. Please bear in mind that you will be sending in your November payment without a coupon as well, if you don’t receive a coupon book in order to make a timely payment.
Waste Connections have started picking up large items again.
Please contact the office via phone or email stating how many items need to be picked and what dumpster they are located by. We have to schedule this separately from our regular trash pick up because they use a different truck for this.
Also please note that there is a $15 fee for each item that gets picked up.
The office will be closed Monday August 24, 2020.
The office will reopen on Tuesday August 25th at 9 am.
Please be aware that we have had reports of vehicle break-ins within our complex.
Please make sure that your vehicles are locked and all valuables are removed.
Please report any suspicious activity to 911.
Denver Water will be conducting upgrades to the Hillcrest Facility entrance off Happy Canyon Road starting Monday, June 22. We will be installing a new driveway entrance and new facility gate to the property.
When: The contractor is scheduled to begin work on Monday, June 22 for approximately two weeks. Working hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Saturday.
Where: Crews will work within the public right of way and on existing utility easements on the Northwest corner on the Hillcrest facility and on Happy Canyon Road.
What to Expect:
- Traffic impacts: The Northbound lane on Happy Canyon Road will be closed during working hours and traffic will flow one-way through the Southbound lane. Flaggers will be present to direct traffic.
- Sidewalk impacts: The sidewalk along Happy Canyon Road will also be closed in the area of construction. Flaggers will be present to direct bikes and pedestrians.
We appreciate your patience during this project. Throughout the project, we will provide progress updates via the social media platform Nextdoor. If you have additional questions, please contact Denver Water’s Customer Care center during regular business hours of 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Customer Care can be reached at 303-893-2444. For after-hours water emergencies, please call 303-628-6801.
Canyon Club Condos
COVID-19 Update – 2
As we all work our way through these unprecedented times, things are on a constant change. The Board is constantly reviewing updates and what it means to our Association. Keep in mind we are still under the Safer at Home.
Maintenance continues to sanitize the mailroom and laundry rooms at least twice a day.
The office will begin opening on June 15th. It will be open from 9 am to noon on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Only one person will be allowed in the office at a time and they must wear a face mask. If you enter without a face mask you will be asked to leave. Unless you really have to go to the office for something, we recommend and encourage you to contact the office via phone at 303-757-8527 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amenities, this has been a topic of much discussion by the Board. Based on the guidelines set forth by the state of Colorado on June 5, 2020, our Association is not able to meet these guidelines and standards without hiring additional employees, which is not within our operating budget at this time.
Below are the guidelines as set forth by the state of Colorado on June 5, 2020.
- Limit the pool to 50% capacity, up to 50 people, whichever is fewer.
- Encouraged to establish a reservation system to space out visitor attendance, aid in contract tracing if exposures occur, and to allow for equitable use of the facility.
- It is strongly encouraged to limit pool activity to lap swim. If you permit open swim, make efforts to reduce in-pool interactions.
- All frequently touched surfaces and shared objects such as handrails, chairs, and tables should be disinfected every hour between use.
- Surfaces in restrooms and locker rooms should be routinely cleaned every hour.
- Provide physical cues or guides (for example, lane lines in the water or chairs and tables on the deck) and visual cues (for example, tape on the decks, floors, or sidewalks) and signs to ensure that staff, patrons, and swimmers stay at least 6 feet apart from members of other households, both in and o of the water.
This includes any pool open to the public, including but not limited to, municipal pools and homeowner association pools.
- Limit indoor facilities to up to 25% capacity, or 50 people, whichever is fewer, per room, so long as people can stay 6 feet apart from each other.
- Use a reservation system or use pre-existing electronic capacity monitoring systems if feasible to space out and limit participants gathered at one time.
- Discourage use of any shared equipment, and ensure all equipment is cleaned and disinfected in between each use.
- Maximize ventilation by using fans and opening windows, wherever possible.
- Provide access to hand sanitizer.
- Request staff members and patrons wear face coverings when they can do so safely.
- Post signs for employees and customers outlining good hand/respiratory hygiene and safety measures being taken. Signs should be in languages customers will understand.
The Annual Meeting is being planned for July 21st. This will be a virtual meeting via a platform using computers. All the details will be announced through emails and a new mailing from LCM. The Budget planning meeting is under discussion but will probably also be a virtual meeting. No dates have been set for the budget meeting.
Maintenance continues to work on projects around the community along with their daily duties. Please social distance and allow them to perform their work.
We want everyone to remain healthy and safe. Please social distance when outside and wear a face mask.
Canyon Club Board of Directors and Staff