- Just a reminder that all board members work on a voluntary basis as well as work their regular jobs. They therefore can’t always respond immediately to all issues that arise. The board meets EVERY Monday evening at which time anything that has been brought to their attention is addressed. When you let either Don or Amanda know that you have a concern, rest assured that they are keeping the board informed. Thanks for your understanding.
- There will be a WALKABOUT on Sunday, January 16 at 1:00. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. They will be meeting at the mailroom on Sunday, the 16th, at 1:00pm.
- In order to have large items picked up by our trash company, you must first contact Amanda, the office, to let her know. The cost is $25 per item.
1) We need volunteers to help with snow shoveling. If you are interested please contact Don in the maintenance department or send your information to the office. Provide your phone number so that he may contact you when needed.
2) The HOA provides a sand/ice melt mix in the yellow buckets positioned around the property. Please use it sparingly. A large amount on a particular icy spot on the sidewalk is not required.
3) It is close to that time of year again when we need to submit forms for our smoke alarms and fire extinguishers in addition to your resident packet. Both sets of forms are available online, http://canyonclubcondos.org/member-documents/resident-documents/, in the mail room and in the office. These forms are due by the end of February and failure to turn them in promptly can result in fines.
Friday, December 24th, will be recognized as a holiday for the office & maintenance staff.
If you have an emergency; any water related issues, anything that has caused/may cause property damage, personal safety at risk, please call the maintenance emergency line at 720-385-8158.
Always call 911 for medical emergencies.
Trespassers, noise violations and other criminal offenses should be called into Denver PD non-emergency at 720-913-2000.
Reminder…not following posted speed limit signs and driving erratically can/will result in fines.
Thank you and have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
If you receive a package at your address that should not have come to you, please take it to the office so that Amanda can contact the addressee.
- Our Maintenance department has placed box cutters near each dumpster enclosure. This should help us utilize our recycle bins.
- This Thursday will be the last “fall clean-up” by our landscaping company.
- Academy roofing will be here Thursday performing minor roof tune-ups to all buildings to curb any issues this winter.
- We will begin rebuilding the retaining wall on the East side of the property, next week.
- We are in the final stages of negotiating our new landscaping contract.
- Removing the dead flowers and plants is on the to-do list for the maintenance department. They will also be completing the task of gutter cleaning prior to the last fall clean-up scheduled for the first part of December.
- Please be aware of your speed through the complex and remember there is a STOP sign at the intersection. Be alert for pedestrians and incoming traffic.
- Though we have set a record for the latest snowfall in Denver, be reminded that when parking along the street, leave 12″ of space from the curb. That will allow the sidewalks to be cleared without risk of damaging your car.
- The office and maintenance department will be closed Thursday and Friday to observe Thanksgiving.
- PLEASE do NOT store gasoline, even in the correct containers, on your patio/balcony. This is a fire code violation.
- We would like feedback on the recent Sunday afternoon Board Meeting. Please email the office and let us know if you prefer Sunday or the normal Tuesday evening. If you prefer Sunday, would you rather schedule it at 12:00pm (noon) or 3:00pm?
- We continue to have residents not breaking down boxes before they place them in the recycle bin. PLEASE be a good neighbor and flatten your throw away boxes.
Project Update 11-08-2021
Due to labor and material shortages, completion of the pump station has been delayed. Demolition of the old pump station is expected to occur in late Spring 2022.
The native seed has successfully rooted and will get its final cut for the season in the coming weeks. We will lay additional seed next spring in areas that are sparse. The seed will continue to fill in over the next few seasons.
Happy Canyon Road continues to be swept two times per week. We expect to continue this schedule throughout the winter months, with additional sweeping as required.
When Saturday work is required, we will continue to use our weekend schedule, with personnel arriving at 7 a.m. and work starting at 8 a.m. We do not anticipate any Sunday work for the foreseeable future. Weekday work hours remain from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Questions? Please contact:
PR and Communications
MWH Constructors, Inc.
Due to the majority of “no’s” regarding the Community Directory, it will not be published at this time.
OUR NEXT COMMUNITY BOARD MEETING WILL BE SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14 AT 3:00 P.M.
The meeting will be in the clubhouse and also will be accessible via Zoom:
Topic: HOA Meeting
Time: Nov 14, 2021 03:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 848 7168 8999
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,84871688999#,,,,*500343# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,84871688999#,,,,*500343# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 848 7168 8999
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keh4odKi46