June/July Newsletter: Vol. 14, Issue 4
Click here to download/save a copy of this newsletter.
SAVE THE DATE: watch email, website and posts
Annual HOA Picnic | Saturday, June 29
1-4pm at the pool and clubhouse
The pool will close at Noon and be available only to picnic attendees until 5:00pm
Annual Shred Event. Saturday | June 29 In front of the clubhouse
New Residents: Welcome to the community. Complete your Resident Information Packet to obtain access to amenity keys and important resident information (including Rules & Regulations). Important HOA news can be found on the website: www.canyonclubcondos.org
Office Update: We are excited to announce and welcome Melanie as our office assistant. We will release open hours soon. email: email@example.com.
Effective March 1, 2019: Checks are not accepted nor processed through the Canyon Club office. All payments and questions (HOA dues, fines, etc.) should be directed to LCM: 303.221.1117. Payments can be mailed to:
Canyon Club HOA
C/O LCM Property Management
PO Box 5568
Denver, CO 80217-5568
Include your 4 or 5 digit account number on your check
Stay Connected – to be added to the email distribution list please send an email from the account you wish to subscribe with to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Subscribe Me to Mailing List”. Be included on all important messaging regarding our Community. We will not share your information. This is the best way to stay informed.
SMOKE ALARM SAFETY REMINDERS
- Replace your smoke alarm every 10 years.
- Replace batteries every year.
- Every bedroom and floor should have a smoke alarm.
- Some fires spread so quickly residents only have 2 minutes to escape.
- More than 50% of deaths caused by fires happen in homes without working smoke alarms.
- Have a family meeting to make sure everyone knows what to do and where to go in case of a fire and practice the plan twice a year.
WARM WEATHER = OPEN WINDOWS
Be safe and make sure to lock windows and doors
5 actions to help avoid cold and flu | And, ideas for dealing with those pesky symptoms if you do get sick.
- Stay hydrated.
- Get adequate rest.
- Wash hands.
- Keep surroundings clean.
- Maintain good nutrition.
- Stuffy nose? Hot shower.
- Cough? Spoonful of honey.
- Body aches? TOC pain reliever.
- Sore throat? Salt water gargle
Canyon Club counts on our residents to help keep us informed of issues in our community.
You are our eyes and ears. If you have concerns, questions or suggestions for maintenance please communicate them through the HOA office by sending an email to email@example.com. Maintenance emergencies must be called into the maintenance emergency line at 720-385-8158.
The Pool is open for the SEASON! –Pool Hours are 10:00am-10:30pm – (when the pool lights shut off at night the pool is closed, please respectfully leave the pool deck). Security cameras are in use for the safety of all residents. Please obey all pool rules as posted
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Use at own risk.
- Guest limit is 5 on weekdays, and 2 on weekends. Guests must always be accompanied by resident.
- Phone is for emergencies only and directly dials 911
- Always Keep gates closed ! Do not prop or hold open for others. Do not let individuals in, they need to use their own access key.
Using the pool after-hours is considered trespassing which can result in loss of amenities use and/or criminal charges. Please call DPD non-emergency, 720.913.2000 to report the issue. Please follow the rules so you can enjoy the pool all summer.
What Maintenance is doing:
- Irrigation startup and sprinkler repairs
- Clean out gutters
- Installed bollards to prevent any further damage to buildings from larger vehicles
- Painted carport poles to make them more visible when parking
- Removed guard shack
- Removed front garden bed
- Completely rebuilt pool pump room to meet Denver standards
- Planned and organized flower planting
PET WASTE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY:
Pick-up after your pets or incur a fine. It could be your pet that tracks waste into your home so be kind and just do it! PICK IT UP!
THANK YOU to all volunteers who helped plant flowers. Our community looks great!
To be added to the email distribution list please send an email from the account you wish to subscribe with to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Subscribe Me to Mailing List”. We will not share your information. This is the best way to stay informed.
Rules & Regulations:
available on the website or from the office – it is your responsibility to know and follow these rules & regulations. “I did not know” is not an excuse.
Attend the HOA meetings to hear about all community topics and projects.
BUDGET QUESTIONS – Your monthly dues are used for all community issues including but not limited to:
• General Maintenance/Sewer/ Pest control
• Pool/Hot Tub/Fitness Center
• Game room & Game spot
• Landscape /Snow Removal/ Mowing
• Concrete and Asphalt
• Gas, electric, water, sewage, storm drains, recycle & trash
• Accounting and Legal
• Insurance/ Office / Employee expenses
Timely payments keep our community projects and expenses on track.
RECYCLE your waste, save the planet and help keep costs lower. please remember trash cannot go into the recycle bins. If trash is put in these bins it contaminates the recycle material and then it all must to the trash.
Large item pick-up is $15 per item and must be called into the office and payment made before items will be collected.