Join us for the first Wag N’ Swim dog event at the Canyon Club Pool where dogs can take a splash, wag for a treat, and have a sniff or two.
When: Saturday, September 23 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
In order to ensure a successful event, owners are asked to follow certain guidelines at the event:
- Dogs must wear a current rabies tag and ID tag at all times.
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Dogs in heat, puppies under four months or who have not had final shots, aggressive dogs, and dogs who are sick may not attend.
- If your dog does not socialize well in crowds, this is not the event for him or her.
- The owner of any dog displaying aggressive or mounting behavior must immediately leash and remove the dog from the situation.
- Owners are liable for their pets and are responsible for keeping their dogs within the pool boundaries.
- NO human swimming will be allowed.
We will be having our next Board Meeting on Tuesday, September 19, 2017!
The Meeting starts at 6:30 pm in the Clubhouse.
All residents are welcome and the Board appreciates feedback and ideas from our residents.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Location: Canyon Club Clubhouse
Meeting Begins at 6:30pm
You are invited…
CELEBRATE & MEET YOUR NEIGHBORS
What: Annual Canyon Club Picnic
When: Saturday, September 27
Time: 5:00 – 8:00pm
Where: The Clubhouse
Canyon Club will supply food & non-alcoholic beverages.
R.S.V.P. by Friday, September 19th. RSVP is mandatory.
Please supply the unit number and names of the adults and children who will be attending to Beth. Her phone is 303.757.8527.
RSVPs cannot be accepted after September 19, 2014 due to ordering deadlines.
Following the annual meeting in March, we researched the recycling issue after residents informed us of the overflow problem. With that in mind, we have added an additional pick-up day that should help alleviate the overflow. Recycling pick-up days are now Tuesdays and Fridays. Click here for the list of acceptable items.
For more information, download the Spring Cleaning & Recycle flyer here.